Welkom - 歡迎光臨 - Bienvenue - स्वागत - Willkommen - પધારો - Bienvenido - సుస్వాగతం - Witajcie - 歡迎 - Laipni Lūdzam - Добро пожаловать! - Welcome - Bem Vinda - желанный - Bienvenido - Bonjour
kingsmead primary school
we care for ourselves, other people and our environment
keeping it routine
- Monday Message on the Blog for parents and Google Classroom for children
- Tune on Tuesday can be found on Music @ Home
- Words on Wednesday will share a poem and maybe some wonderful new words
- Thursday Thoughts are on the Blog for parents and Google Classroom for children
- Friday Fable live from Casa Stewart at 7pm. What story will it be?
what's on and in the pipeline
New on the website
- Reduce, Reuse and Recycle - find out how to have less in the bin and support our ethos and values
- Walker Art Gallery trail - to help with a visit to this world class Art Gallery. Free entrance too! Hopefully not too long before you can take your children to this world class collection
- Healthy School - a new page including info on Coronavirus
- A great new reading Blog - thanks Mrs G. Reading Rocks is also providing some online reading and books
- NEW OR REVISED POLICIES: CCTV policy, Asset and Debt management and Charging, Remittance and Lettings
- Updated parking charter to keep everyone safe
SPRING 2019 - MARCH: Monday Message - keeping it routine in testing times. Caring for Ourselves and Other People in the Last Days and Why School Is Closed. Children's Best Interests In Scary Times. Coronavirus and Community. White Heat of Technology. PHSE and Relationships and Sex Education. FEBRUARY Law of Unforeseen Consequences. Early Language and how talk at home reduces the language gap. Valentine's Day. Hidden Benefits of Kindness and Playful Mindsets. Northwich Art Trail. JANUARY - Thinking-how to be more accurate and happier with it. Pride-Together-Fun. World Book Day, Paths and Staffing. E-safety. Parents' Evening. Attendance Matters. Staff News - New Year's Resolution and a Reminder or Two.
The real voyage of discovery lies not in seeing new landscapes but in having new eyes.
We shall not cease from exploration
And at the end of all our exploring
Will be able to arrive where we first started
And know the place for the first time.