Welkom - 歡迎光臨 - Bienvenue - स्वागत - Willkommen - પધારો - Bienvenido - సుస్వాగతం - Witajcie - 歡迎 - Laipni Lūdzam - Добро пожаловать! - Welcome - Bem Vinda - желанный - Bienvenido - Bonjour
kingsmead primary school
we care for ourselves, other people and our environment
- Friday 6th - UKS2 are spreading some Festive cheer with senior citizens up at Anderton Place and Davenham Day Care. At 4.30 the band will be playing outside Busy Bees for the Parish Council's Christmas switch on.
- Tuesday 10th - Christmas lunch. After school join us for a wreath making workshop with the KFA.
- Thursday 12th - Ooo errr! POLLING DAY. Due to the Returning Officer needing the hall for a larger election we will be closed to children but staff will be in working and hopefully we'll bump into people voting - why not bring your child so they can see how an election goes ;-)
- Friday 13th - Ooo err again!! KS1 Nativity at 9.30am and LKS2 Christmas show at 1:30pm
- Monday 16th - KS1 Nativity at 9.30am and LKS2 Christmas show at 1:30pm
- Tuesday 17th - UKS2 actors are up at Church in Davenham for a practice, walking back.
- Wednesday 18th - UKS2 and some year 4s at St Wilfrid's Davenham for Lessons and Carols from 1:30pm.
- Friday 20th - We will be watching Paddington in the Hall. The film has been chosen to pre-process important learning for the Adrift project in Spring where children will be learning about refugees. Break up for Christmas.
AUTUMN 2019 - Christmas with Children - Sleep - KFA kindness - Thank you for Noticing - Remembrance Day, Anti-Bullying and Kindness - Anti-Bullying Week - Trips and Visits to School - Parliament, a General Election and Keeping Safe - Amazing Ambassadors - No Such Thing as Bad Weather - Respectful Relationships in Angry Times - Reciprocity, Protest and Participation - The Real Rewards of Reading - Philosophy or Ideology?
Our Newsletter comes out once a term. It is written by many hands and has many voices.
New on website
Statutory links - a page with links to information we are required to provide on the website. Don't stop there though, some of the most interesting stuff is not required by law ;-)
Reading Rocks - Mrs Gordon's Reading Blog for children and adults.
Mrs Peacock has updated our English curriculum page with information on progress in reading, writing, narrative and non-fiction.
- Early Years
- Subject Leadership and Coordination
- Data Protection and Freedom of Information
The real voyage of discovery lies not in seeing new landscapes but in having new eyes.
We shall not cease from exploration
And at the end of all our exploring
Will be able to arrive where we first started
And know the place for the first time.