Welkom - 歡迎光臨 - Bienvenue - स्वागत - Willkommen - પધારો - Bienvenido - సుస్వాగతం - Witajcie - 歡迎 - Laipni Lūdzam - Добро пожаловать! - Welcome - Bem Vinda - желанный - Bienvenido
kingsmead primary school
we care for ourselves, other people and our environment
coming upSee the school calendar for full details and all events. Clubs and music lessons can be found in Before and After School.
- Monday 21st - Flu vaccinations - thanks to every parent whose given permission, keeping their child and other people free from the 4 main strains of flu this winter. High 5 Netball at the County High School, Leftwich.
- Tuesday 22nd - Bassoon Assembly where five new bassoonists will play for us.
- Wednesday 23rd - Children will share harvest songs and music with each other - please note we're collecting for Mid-Cheshire Foodbank this half term.
- Welcome to the Newly Qualified teachers of Northwich to Kingsmead from 4pm
- KFA AGM at 7pm here in school - all welcome!
- Thursday 24th - Animals Asia visiting our Chester Zoo Project display.
- Friday 25th - INSET DAY
- Monday 4th - Bonfire Night Assembly - safety, parliament and peaceful, non-violent protest
- Tuesday 5th - 1-2-3 Magic Parenting starts at 1:30
- Wednesday 6th - Cross Country at Winsford Academy
Our Newsletter comes out once a term. It is written by many hands and has many voices.
New on website
Reading Rocks - Mrs Gordon's Reading Blog will be of interest to children and adults, this month is a super poem by Julia Donaldson and you can see what some of the children are reading for pleasure.
Mrs Peacock has updated our English curriculum page with some information on progress in reading, writing, narrative and non-fiction.
Northwich Running Club - Fun Runs all year round
Consultation - we're seeking your thoughts on our draft home learning policy which is up for review - CONSULTATION ENDS 25th October
The real voyage of discovery lies not in seeing new landscapes but in having new eyes.
We shall not cease from exploration
And at the end of all our exploring
Will be able to arrive where we first started
And know the place for the first time.