Welkom - 歡迎光臨 - Bienvenue - स्वागत - Willkommen - પધારો - Bienvenido - సుస్వాగతం - Witajcie - 歡迎 - Laipni Lūdzam - Добро пожаловать! - Welcome - Bem Vinda - желанный - Bienvenido - Bonjour
kingsmead primary school
we care for ourselves, other people and our environment
- Monday 27th - Holocaust Memorial Day assemblies
- Wednesday 29th - Governors' Curriculum and Standards Committee
- Tuesday 28th and Thursday 30th - Indian Dance workshops in KS1
- Thursday 30th - Welcome to Vanessa Macdonald
- 5th - World Reading Aloud Day. We'll be reading aloud in school. I wonder if every child could enjoy a parent reading aloud to them and them reading aloud to their parent, wouldn't that be marvellous!
- 11th - ADRIFT Theatre performance for KS2
New on the website
- Esafety - see headteacher's blog and letter re an incident in UKS2
- Our Junior Safer Officers have shared information on being safe and secure. See our Pupil Voices page.
- Attendance information updated
- Community page - a fun run on 18th January for The Joshua Tree
- New advice from NAHT on having switched on conversations with your children about devices. Here and on our e-safety page.
- Link to Live Well Cheshire West - services in our local area
- Advice for parents on helping children cope with separation and divorce
- Reading Rocks - Mrs Gordon's Reading Blog for children and adults.
We are hoping to reduce what children need to carry on trips and single use plastic bag use. We are collecting canvas or cotton bags (22 so far) and hope to get 90 so they can be used on trips for packed lunches and so on. If you have at home or in the workplace any you are willing to donate, they'd be gratefully received by us here.
The real voyage of discovery lies not in seeing new landscapes but in having new eyes.
We shall not cease from exploration
And at the end of all our exploring
Will be able to arrive where we first started
And know the place for the first time.