Welcome to kingsmead primary school
we care for ourselves, other people and our environment
We have children with scarlet fever and parvovirus (slapped cheek) in school. All parents have received e-mails and as scarlet fever can be more serious we advise anyone whose child has a rash to seek medical advice.
new on the website
- Updated info on pupil premium including a link for you to apply for free school meals
- Consultation for parents of children with learning difficulties and disabilities - survey for parents at the Local Offer www.westcheshirelocaloffer.co.uk
- Consultation on Academy Status - FAQ and notice of how to have your views heard and ask questions
- Booklet for Conway 2018 - letters are going out to parents of children in year 4 this week for the year 5 residential this September
- Governors approved revised policy for Safeguarding and new E-Safety policy
- Latest reading for pleasure blog - No 3 - from Mrs Belisari
- Art trail for a family day out at Tate Liverpool
- Governors on the Curriculum and Staffing Committee have approved new policies for First Aid and Medication, Lost Child, Lone Working and Separated Families
- Please see February blog for important information on child sexual exploitation and e-safety
The real voyage of discovery lies not in seeing new landscapes but in having new eyes.
We shall not cease from exploration
And at the end of all our exploring
Will be able to arrive where we first started
And know the place for the first time.