welkom - 歡迎光臨 - bienvenue - स्वागत - willkommen - પધારો - bienvenido - సుస్వాగతం - hoşgeldiniz - witajcie - 歡迎 - laipni lūdzam - Добро пожаловать! - welcome - స్వాగత - bem vinda - желанный - bienvenidas - ברוך הבא - bonjour
kingsmead primary school
we care for ourselves, other people, and our environment
Coronavirus and Reopening School - Communication about reopening school at some point after Whit for some year groups. Letter from headteachers in the Northwich Education Partnership 20th May 2020. Letter from CWAC 21st May 2020
- FAQs - answers some frequently asked questions about reopening. https://www.kingsmead.cheshire.sch.uk/communication-letters-home/coronavirus-and-opening-to-more-children/faqs-reopening-school
- Childcare During School Closure - outlines who can access childcare and how to access time in school for your child.
New policies updated re coronavirus: Supporting Pupils' Social and Emotional Development (Behaviour); First Aid, Medication (now including Infection Control) and Intimate Care.
PASS THE LOO ROLL!
A big hello from our staff who miss you and have been working throughout the Covid emergency: preparing school for reopening, providing online learning and supporting the children who are in school.
A warm welcome to our Reception Class 2020/21, You will hear about our transition arrangements in due course, and although these are strange times, our EYFS Team are working to ensure that your child's start to school is as stress free and exciting as possible. Please bear with us.
We will be putting information on a new website page: https://www.kingsmead.cheshire.sch.uk/classes/reception/new-starters-2020 but please bear with us. Our first priority right now has to be planning and preparing for schools reopening during the coronavirus pandemic.
keeping it routine
- Monday Message from Ms Stewart on the Blog and Google Classroom and Assembly Online
- Tune on Tuesday can be found on Music @ Home
- Words on Wednesday can be found on the page in Remote Learning
- Thursday Thoughts from Mrs Rutter-Brown on the Blog and Google Classroom
- Friday Fable live from Casa Stewart at 7pm. What will it be?
New on the website
- New policy for Health and Safety in school from CWAC and our updated policy First Aid, Infection Control and Medication in School - updated in response to coronavirus.
- We did it - a shorter Spring Newsletter celebrates a bit of what we did before Events Overtook Us.
- Assemblies - sharing some of our thoughts this year and our first Virtual Assembly
- EYFS @ Home in Remote Learning
- Remote Learning on the website - remember too that teachers are posting learning activities on Google Classroom (you need to log in for these)
The real voyage of discovery lies not in seeing new landscapes but in having new eyes.
We shall not cease from exploration
And at the end of all our exploring
Will be able to arrive where we first started
And know the place for the first time.